Are you ready to surprise your husband with the news of your pregnancy? Telling him can be one of the most nerve-wracking and exciting moments in a couple’s life. But why not make it extra special by using some creative methods to break the news?
In this article, we’ll be discussing some funny ways to tell your husband you’re pregnant. With these creative ideas, you can make sure that the moment your husband finds out he’s going to be a dad is one he’ll never forget.
60+ Funny To Tell Your Husband That You’re Pregnant
1. “It’s not just a bun in the oven; it’s a human!”
2. “Guess what? We’re about to become parents!”
4. “I’m giving you a bundle of joy – congratulations, you’re going to be a dad!”
5. “You may be wondering why I’m glowing so much lately…I’m pregnant!”
6. “It looks like our family is about to get bigger!”
7. “We got something special in the mail today…it’s called a positive pregnancy test!”
8. “We have an announcement to make – I’m expecting!”
9. “I have some news that will make you jump for joy – I’m pregnant!”
10. “Surprise! We’re having a baby!”
12. “You’re going to need a bigger car – we’re having a baby!”
13. “I have some exciting news to share with you – there’s a little one on the way!”
14. “My heart is full, and my belly is growing – I’m pregnant!”
15. “We have a new addition to our family coming soon!”
16. “It’s not just you and me anymore – we’re having a baby!”
17. “Time for us to become parents! I’m pregnant.”
18. “I hope you like the taste of pickles and ice cream – I’m pregnant!”
19. “I have a surprise for you – it’s called a baby!”
20. “You’d better get ready to become a daddy – I’m expecting!”
21. “It takes two hugs to make a baby, and now we have one on the way!”
22. “We’re having a baby, which means that I’m pregnant!”
23. “Feeling a little crazy lately? That’s because I’m pregnant!”
24. “Your swimmers have done their job – we’re expecting!”
25. “It looks like I have a bun in the oven – and it’s yours!”
26. “Wondering why I’m eating for two? That’s because I’m pregnant!”
27. “Time to go shopping for diapers and bottles – I’m pregnant!”
28. “We have a surprise coming our way in nine months – I’m expecting!”
29. “Our family tree is about to get a little bigger – I’m pregnant!”
30. “A tiny miracle is on its way – I’m pregnant!”
31. “It’s time for us to become parents! We’re having a baby!”
32. “Don’t worry, the bun isn’t yours – it’s ours, and I’m pregnant!”
33. “We’re about to have a baby – congratulations, you’re going to be a dad!”
34. “Are you ready for this? I’m pregnant!”
35. “It’s time for us to expand our family — we are expecting!”
36. “How does it feel to be a dad-to-be? I’m expecting!”
37. “We are taking our family to the next level — I’m pregnant!”
38. “You don’t need ultrasound pictures to know why I’m so happy — I’m pregnant!”
39. “We are about to become parents — I’m expecting!”
40. “It looks like we have a bun in the oven — and it’s yours!”
41. “Ready for an adventure? We are having a baby!”
42. “We have a surprise coming our way — I’m pregnant!”
43. “It looks like we are going to be parents soon — I’m expecting!”
44. “Get ready for sleepless nights and endless diaper changes — we are having a baby!”
45. “Time for us to become a family of three — I’m pregnant!”
46. “We are getting bigger and better — I’m expecting!”
47. “We have something special on the way — a baby!”
48. “It looks like our family is about to grow — I’m pregnant!”
49. “It looks like you’re going to be a daddy soon — I’m expecting!”
50. “We can’t wait for the arrival of our little one — I’m pregnant!”
51. “It’s time for us to step into parenthood — we’re having a baby!”
52. “Our lives are about to change — I’m expecting!”
53. “We have something very special on the way — a baby!”
54. “Hold on tight; we’re about to become parents! I’m pregnant.”
55. “It looks like there will be a new addition to our family soon — I’m expecting!”
56. “We’re expanding our family! Get ready for baby cuddles — I’m pregnant!”
57. “You’ll need a bigger car seat — we’re having a baby!”
58. “We have something very special cooking — I’m expecting!”
59. “It’s time to get ready for sleepless nights — I’m pregnant!”
60. “We can’t wait to be parents! We’re having a baby!”
61. “Are you ready for the adventure of parenthood? I’m expecting!”
62. “It looks like we’ll soon have an extra person in our family — I’m pregnant!”
63. “We have a happy surprise on the way — a baby!”
64. “Ready for sleepless nights and endless diaper changes? I’m expecting!”
65. “Get ready to become a mommy or daddy — we’re having a baby!”
66. “Hey, I think we’re gonna need a bigger bed!”
16 Creative And Funny Ways To Tell Your Husband You’re Pregnant
There are many creative and funny ways to let your husband know that a new addition to the family is on the way. Here are some ideas you can use:
1. Get creative with food
Bake cupcakes or cookies and put a sign in the middle that reads, “We’re having a baby!” Decorate them with baby-themed decorations or leave them plain.
You can also make a big dinner and put a onesie in the center of the table with a note that says, “You’re going to be a dad!” This can be especially fun if you have other family members over for dinner.
2. Buy some pregnancy-themed gifts
3. Create a video announcement
Get your family and friends together and have them all say, “We’re having a baby!” in the video. This can be a great way to surprise your husband and share the news with your loved ones at the same time.
4. Put together a photo album
5. Send him a baby-themed card
Write a special message inside of a baby-themed card and send it to your husband. This can be an especially meaningful way to let him know that you’re pregnant.
6. Place the pregnancy test in his lunchbox
If your husband takes his lunch to work, you can surprise him by placing the pregnancy test in his lunchbox. He’ll definitely be surprised when he opens it up!
7. Put a onesie on your dog or cat
8. Set up a scavenger hunt
Create a special scavenger hunt around the house and have each clue lead to another until the final one reveals that you’re pregnant. This can be a great way to make the announcement even more special.
9. Put together a baby shower
Having a baby shower can be a great way to let your husband know you’re pregnant in an exciting and memorable way. Invite family and friends to join in on the celebration.
10. Catch him off, guard
Wait for an unexpected moment and then casually let him know that you’re expecting a baby. He’ll likely be in shock, but it will make for a great memory.
11. Use technology
Send your husband a text message, email, or social media post letting him know about the good news. You can even make an online card or send him a funny meme to break the news.
12. Create an animation or video
If you’re tech-savvy, you can create an animation or a video with the news. This can be a great way to make it even more special and memorable.
13. Put together a fake job offer
Write a letter on official-looking stationary letting your husband know that he has been “hired” as the newest member of the family. This can be a humorous way to break the news.
14. Put together a basket of baby items
Put together a basket of small baby items such as onesies, bottles, and toys. When your husband finds it, he’ll know right away what it means.
15. Pop the Question
Write down the baby’s due date and wrap it in a box. Attach a note that says, “Will you be my baby’s daddy?” When your husband opens it up, he won’t be able to contain himself!
16. Put It in Writing
Write a letter to your husband and let him know that you’re pregnant. Make it sweet, funny, or sentimental – just make sure it’s from the heart.
No matter how you tell your husband that you’re pregnant, just remember to make the moment special and unique. With these creative ideas, you can ensure that he’ll never forget the moment he found out you were expecting.
12 Funny Ways To Tell Parents You’re Pregnant
There are many funny ways to tell your parents that you’re pregnant. Here are 12 ideas you can use:
1. Put a baby onesie in their refrigerator and wait for them to find it.
2. Pass out cigars to celebrate the news.
3. Wrap up an ultrasound photo like a present and give it to them.
4. Bake a cake with pink or blue frosting and tell them when they cut it open.
5. Take a photo of you wearing a baby bib and holding your hands in the shape of a heart.
6. Give them a pair of baby shoes to let them know they’ll soon be grandparents.
7. Put a stuffed animal in their mailbox with a note that says, “It’s not for me—it’s for the baby!”
8. Have your pet wear a shirt that says, “My mom is having a baby!”
9. Send them an email with the subject line: “Time to start buying diapers!”
10. Put a positive pregnancy test in an envelope with a note that reads, “The stork is on his way!”
11. Give them a card that says, “Congratulations Grandma (or Grandpa)!”
12. Stick baby stickers all over their car and wait for them to discover them.
No matter how you choose to tell your parents that you’re pregnant, make sure you do it in a way that celebrates the news and doesn’t cause anyone undue stress or discomfort.
15 Funny Ways To Tell Your Boyfriend You’re Pregnant
There are many ways to break the news of the pregnancy to your boyfriend. While some may be serious, there are also some funny and creative methods you can use to tell him. Here are 15 funny ways to surprise your boyfriend with a baby on the way:
1. Bake a cake that reads “We’re Expecting!” and watch his reaction.
2. Put a positive pregnancy test on a card that says, “We’re Going to be Parents!”
3. Write the big news on a pair of baby booties and present them to him with a hug.
4. Get creative with balloons. Blow up one white balloon for a boy and one pink balloon for a girl, put them in a box and give it to him.
6. Place baby items around the house and send your boyfriend on a “treasure hunt” until he finds the positive pregnancy test.
7. Get a bright yellow onesie with an iron-on “I’m Going to be a Big Brother/Sister” patch and sneak it into his suitcase when he’s not looking.
8. Put together a photo album of past memories, place the positive pregnancy test in it, and give it to him when he least expects it.
9. Make a “baby-sicle” by filling a baby bottle with your favorite juice and freezing it. Give the baby-sicle to your boyfriend with an accompanying note that reads, “A Baby is on the Way!”
10. Pop popcorn and place it in a basket with the positive pregnancy test inside. Give him the basket and watch his reaction as he discovers what’s inside.
11. Place the positive pregnancy test in an Easter egg, along with other eggs filled with baby items like rattles or booties, and have him find it during an Easter egg hunt.
12. Make a “Bun in the Oven” cake with a positive pregnancy test nestled inside.
13. Have ultrasound pictures printed out and write “Guess What?” on them before handing them over to your boyfriend.
14. Give him a stuffed teddy bear with a bow around its neck, and attach the positive pregnancy test to it.
15. Place two shot glasses on the table: one full of orange juice for you and one full of grape juice for your baby, then let him figure out what’s going on.
These are just some funny ways to surprise your boyfriend with the news of your pregnancy. Have fun with it, and make sure to keep the focus on celebrating this special moment in both of your lives.
It’s time to get ready for a new adventure in life – parenthood! Whether you’re expecting or have just found out, the news of having a baby is sure to bring joy and excitement.
With all the preparations that come with welcoming your little one into this world, it won’t be long until you’ll experience those special moments together as a family. Get ready for sleepless nights, endless diaper changes, and lots of cuddles—we’re having a baby.
Yusuf is interested in exploring the world around him and making meaningful connections with it. He then express these ideas with words for the world to enjoy. In his free time, Yusuf loves to spend time with books, nature & his family.