From silly puns to creative photoshoots, there are plenty of ways to spread the word in a unique and humorous way. Here are 80 funny ways to announce pregnancy that will get everyone laughing (and crying).
Whether you choose something classic like “We’re egg-specting!” or go for something more unexpected like “Sushi for Two Now Sushi for Three,” these ideas will help you create an announcement that is truly special. Get ready for some serious cuteness overload as friends and family react with delight at your new bundle of joy.
80 Funny Pregnancy Announcements
There are so many creative ways to reveal the news of your pregnancy. Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. We’re Going to Be Parents of a Little Monster!
2. Guess Who’s Going To Have A Little Peanut?
3. Twinsanity Is On Its Way!
4. What Happens at Grandma’s Stays at Grandma’s… Except for Babies!
5. Ready to Pop: Pregnant and Poppin’!
8. Just Waiting for My Little Cuddle Bug To Arrive
9. No More Baes, Just Babies
10. He Put a Bun In The Oven… And It’s Cookin’!
11. Here Comes Trouble – Baby On Board
12. We Have Something Brewing… A Baby Is On Its Way!
- Funny Ways To Say Bro
- Funny Ways To Wrap A Gift
- Funny Ways To Break Up With Someone
- Funny Ways To Respond To WYD
13. Baby Love Is Now Our Family Of Three
14. Taking Flight With Our New Little Pilot
15. We’re Due In 9 Months!
16. Making Room For One More
17. One Big Happy Family of Five Coming Up
18. Guess Who’s Going To Have A Sweet Baby Pea?
19. Look Out World, Here Comes Another Wild Child
20. Baby Bumpin’ In The Summertime
21. Our Family of Two is Growing By Three
22. Making Room For A New Little Sprout
23. A Star Is Born!
24. Just Waddle We Do Now? Baby On Board!
25. Get Ready To Meet Our Little Star
26. We’re In A Pickle – Baby On Board!
27. Sushi for Three Now, Sushi for Four
28. Peas In A Pod: Mommy And Daddy Plus One On The Way
29. Here Comes The Boom – Baby Is Coming Soon!
30. Get Ready To Meet Our Little Miracle
31. Mommy And Daddy Are Expecting A Baby Brother Or Sister
32. Look Who’s Bun In The Oven!
33. We’re Growing By One More, Here Comes Baby Number Two!
- Funny Ways To Say Happy 4th of July
- Funny Ways To Say You Are Engaged
- Funny Ways To Say Happy Easter
- Funny Ways To Ask For A Number
34. It’s Twins – Double the Fun!
35. The Stork Is Bringing Us A Bundle Of Joy
36. We’re Cooking Something Special – Baby On Board!
37. Get Ready To Meet Our Little Nugget
38. Making Room For Two More, Here Comes Twins Number Three!
39. Welcome To The World, Little One
40. We’re Expecting A Miracle
41. Making Room In Our Hearts For Another
42. What’s Cookin’ Good Lookin’? Baby On Board!
43. Congratulations, You’re Going To Be A Big Brother Or Sister
44. Something Is Brewing – A Baby Is On Its Way!
45. Look Who’s Going To Be A Big Brother Or Sister
46. We Have Something Egg-citing To Share
47. Get Ready For Double The Love – Twins Are On Their Way!
48. There’s a Bun In The Oven – Baby On Board!
49. Ready To Put My Feet Up And Enjoy The Ride – Baby Is Coming Soon!
50. Our Family Is Growing By One More, Here Comes Baby Number Three!
51. Welcome To The World, Little One – We’re So Excited You’re Here!
52. The stork is making another delivery!
53. Counting Down The Days Until We Meet Our New Baby
54. Here Comes The Boom – A Baby Is On Its Way!
55. It’s Twins – Double The Cuteness!
56. Full house – one more on the way!
57. Get Ready To Meet Our Little Sweet Pea
58. Here Comes Trouble – Baby On Board!
59. Our family is growing by two!
60. Ready for a wild ride? Baby on board!
61. Get ready to hear the pitter-patter of little feet!
62. Time for another family adventure – Baby is coming soon!
63. Get ready for baby hugs and cuddles – here comes our little one!
64. Ready to count tiny toes? Baby’s on the way!
65. Ready to double the love? Twins on board!
66. The bump is growing… Baby is almost here!
67. Get ready for a wild ride – triplets are on their way!
68. Get ready to hear the sweet sound of baby coos and cries – our family is growing by one!
69. Ready to pop some champagne and celebrate? A baby is on its way!
70. Our family tree just got a little bit bigger – we’re expecting it!
71. Get ready for lots of sleepless nights – The baby is coming soon!
73. Is it a boy or a girl? The suspense is killing us!
74. Ready to get the nursery ready? A baby is on its way!
75. Get ready to kiss those little toes and make room in our hearts – our family is growing by two!
76. Our family just got a little bit bigger – Here comes Baby number four!
77. Time to break out the baby books and make room in our hearts – Here comes our Little Sweet Pea!
78. Get ready for lots of laughter, joy and love – Baby is four four!!
79. It’s time to start counting little kicks – Baby is on the way!
80. Ready to celebrate our growing family? We are expecting!
- Funny Ways To Make Money
- Funny Ways To End A Letter
- Funny Ways To Say Good Luck
- Funny Ways To Give Money
- Funny Ways To Say Happy Anniversary
- Funny Ways To Say Happy Father’s Day
Whether you choose something classic or something more unexpected, these funny pregnancy announcements are sure to be memorable and bring lots of smiles and laughter to your friends and family. Go ahead and get creative with your announcement – after all, it’s one of the most exciting times in life. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
Making an announcement about the newest addition to your family is a special moment, and with these funny pregnancy announcements, you can make it even more memorable.
Whether you’re expecting one or four babies, there’s something for everyone. Get creative and celebrate the new life coming into the world with joy and excitement.
Congratulations on your growing family! Which funny way you are going to announce your new bundle of joy?
- Funny Ways To Say Have a Good Day
- Funny Ways To Say Drunk
- Funny Ways To Answer The Phone
- Funny Ways To Say I Love You
- Funny Ways To Say Goodnight
- Funny Ways To Answer Spam Calls
Yusuf is interested in exploring the world around him and making meaningful connections with it. He then express these ideas with words for the world to enjoy. In his free time, Yusuf loves to spend time with books, nature & his family.