Have you ever wanted to say “have a good day” in a funny way? Here are some hilarious alternatives to wish someone well. From telling them to have a “chicken dinner” to wishing them a “happy funeral,” these phrases are sure to make your friends and family laugh. So the next time you want to say goodbye, try one of these witty phrases instead!
Funny Ways To Say Have A Good Day To Friends And Relatives
Have a great day! Have an awesome day! These are just a couple of the standard ways that we wish our friends a good day. But sometimes, we want to mix things up and say something a little more creative and fun. Here are some funny ways to say have a good day to friends:
1. Have A Rock n’ Roll Day.
Rock ‘n roll is all about having a good time and letting loose. When you wish someone a “rock ‘n roll day,” you’re basically telling them to go out and have some fun. The genre has always been about self-expression and giving people an outlet to let their hair down and just enjoy themselves.
There’s nothing wrong with that! In fact, we could all use a little more rock ‘n roll in our lives. It’s the perfect way to let off some steam, relieve some stress, and just have a great time. So go ahead and put on your favorite rock ‘n roll record – it’s time to party!
2. Good Day Mate.
G’day, mate! This phrase is used all across Australia to say “Hello!” or “Good morning!” It’s a friendly way to greet someone, and it’s sure to put a smile on their face. Whether you’re a native Aussie or just visiting, you’ll fit right in if you can say this phrase like a true blue.
Just remember to use an Australian accent – it doesn’t matter if it’s perfect, just as long as it sounds convincing! So go on, give it a go. I reckon you’ll sound like a natural in no time.
3. No Parties Behind me.
It’s always a bit sad to say goodbye, but sometimes you just have to go your separate ways. That’s why it’s nice to have a little saying to lighten the mood and send your friends or loved ones off with a smile.
“No parties behind me” is the perfect way to do just that. It’s playful and casual, but it also conveys your sincerity in wishing them a great day. So next time you’re saying good day, make sure to add this little phrase – it’ll definitely make the parting a bit sweeter.
4. Don’t Overdo It.
When your friend or relative is going out to do something fun or exciting, you can wish them a good day by saying “don’t overdo it!” Depending on your tone, this can be taken as a joke or as serious advice.
If you’re joking, you might say it with a smile and in a light voice. If you’re being serious, you might say it more earnestly, with a concerned expression. Either way, the phrase is a way to show that you care about the person and want them to have a good time.
5. Peace out.
If you want to say goodbye in a cool, hip way, then peace out! This popular slang is used by youngsters and means that the other person should have a good day.
You can also add some extra flair by pounding your chest twice and throwing up a peace sign. This phrase is perfect to use with friends or family in a casual setting. So next time you’re looking for a funny way to say have a good day, just peace out!
- Funny Ways To Tell Your Husband You’re Pregnant
- Funny Ways To Come Out
- Funny Ways To Introduce Yourself
- Funny Ways To Start A Conversation
6. Try Not To Die Today.
Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel like everything is going wrong? You know, the kind of day where you trip on your way out the door, spill coffee all over yourself, and then get stuck in traffic? Yeah, we’ve all been there. But don’t worry, it’s not the end of the world! Tomorrow is a new day, and hopefully, it will be better.
On a day like this, you can greet your friends or relatives with the words “Try not to die today.” with a straight face will definitely make them chuckle.
7. Don’t Do Anything I Wouldn’t Do.
This is another fun way to say have a good day, but with a bit of a twist. Instead of wishing them a good day, you’re actually telling them not to do anything that you wouldn’t do!
Of course, this phrase is all in good fun. It’s a way to tell someone that you care about them and want them to be safe. So next time you’re sending someone off on their way, make sure to use this phrase – it’ll definitely put a smile on their face.
8. Try to survive without me.
We all need some time to ourselves every now and then. Sometimes we just need to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and take a break. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, then it might be time to take a little vacation, even if it’s just for a day.
So go ahead and tell your friends or loved ones “try to survive without me.” with a smile on your face. This phrase is a funny way to say have a good day, but it also conveys your sincere wish that they have a great day without you.
9. May the force be with you.
This phrase is perfect to use with friends or family who are embarking on a new adventure. Whether they’re going on a trip, starting a new job, or just going out for the day, you can wish them well by telling them “may the force be with you.”
This phrase is derived from the popular movie franchise Star Wars, and it’s a way to tell someone that you hope they have success in whatever they’re doing. So next time you want to wish someone luck, make sure to use this phrase – it’s sure to give them a boost of confidence.
10. Have a lucky day!
This is a simple, yet effective way to say have a good day. By telling someone to have a lucky day, you’re wishing them all the best in whatever they’re doing.
Lucky days are the kind of days where everything just seems to go right. So if you want to send someone off with positive vibes, then this is the phrase you should use.
Funny Ways To Say Have A Good Day To Your Co-Workers
We all know the feeling of wanting to say something nice to our co-workers, but not knowing how. Well, here are a few funny ways to say “have a good day” to your co-workers that will definitely make them smile. Trust us, these are guaranteed to get a laugh!
1. “Hey, don’t let the boss get you down.”
This greeting will motivate them to keep up the good work.
2. “Remember, today is the first day of the rest of your workweek.”
This is a reminder for your co-worker that they have a whole up ahead of work.
3. “Just think, in a few hours you’ll be home sipping on a glass of wine.”
This greeting boosts them up to finish the work as soon as possible to be at home on time to relax.
4. “I hope you have a great day… but if you don’t, just remember that it’s almost Friday!”
It has a hope that they are having a fun time, but in case they are not then the weekend reminder will make their day.
5. “I’m sure you’ll be able to get through today with a little help from coffee (or wine).”
It is insurance that they have the potential to deal with the tough situation.
6. “Today is going to be a great day… I can feel it in my bones!”
It has the hope and belief that the day will be good for everyone.
7. “Just think positive thoughts and you’ll have a great day.”
This greeting follows the rule of: “Think good have good.” So maintaining positive thoughts can make your day.
8. “If anyone can get through today, it’s you!”
I ensured you what are you capable of so you won’t lose your morale.
- Funny Ways To Announce Pregnancy
- Funny Ways To Say Good Morning
- Funny Ways To Say Happy Birthday
- Funny Ways To Say Goodbye
- Funny Ways To Die
- Funny Ways To Say Merry Christmas
9. “I know today might be tough, but just remember that it’s almost the weekend!”
Every Friday at work can be tough but remember that you are just one day away from the weekend can keep you motivated.
10. “I hope you have a fantastic day… but if not, there’s always tomorrow!”
It is a wish and motivation for your coworker that if it is not going your way today then there is always tomorrow.
Funny Ways To Say Have A Good Day To Kids
Instead of saying “have a good day” to your kids, try one of these funny alternatives:
- Have an awesome day!
- Make it a great day!
- Knock ’em dead out there!
- I hope your day is as wonderful as yours!
- Just doing my happy dance because you’re leaving for school! -Wave goodbye and do a little dance.
- Seeing you off to school makes me so happy I could just burst! – Give them a big hug and smile.
- I hope your day is a super duper! – Use your best silly voice.
- Fill the world with rainbows and butterflies today! – Send them off with a kiss.
- Off you go then, little superstar! – Tousle their hair or give them a pat on the back.
- Be sure to eat your veggies today! – In a sing-song voice.
- Make good choices today! – With a fist pump.
- See you later, alligator! – Wave and smile as they leave.
- Be good! – In your best mom voice.
- Let your imagination run wild today!
- Be yourself and have a great day!
Lovely Ways To Say Have A Good Day To Your Spouse
There are many little ways to show your spouse that you care. Saying “good morning” or “goodnight” with a smile is always a nice way to start or end the day.
Another thoughtful gesture is to leave a small note somewhere your spouse will find it, just to say that you’re thinking of them. If you’re feeling extra loving, you might even cook their favorite breakfast or dessert. When it comes to showing your spouse how much you care, it’s the little things that count!
Here are 10 lovely ways to say “good day” to your spouse:
1. There’s no one I’d rather spend my days with than you, my love.
2. I’m so grateful to be married to my best friend.
3. I adore you, my sweetheart.
4. You brighten up every day, honey.
5. You’re the sunshine of my life!
6. Good morning, handsome/beautiful!
7. It’s great to see you this morning/evening!
8. I hope you have an as beautiful day as you are.
9. I am missing you right now.
10. Can’t wait to be with you tonight!
11. I’m always so happy when I’m with you.
12. Seeing you always makes my day.
13. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
14. I’m so thankful for you, my love.
15. I know you’ll have a fantastic night with me tonight, but do me a favor and have a good day too.
10 Cool Tips To Say Have A Good Day To Strangers
Saying hello to strangers might seem like a small thing, but it can really make someone’s day. Here are a few cool ways to say good day to the people you meet:
- Give them a compliment: Whether it’s a stranger’s outfit or hairstyle, paying them a compliment is always appreciated.
- Ask them how their day is going: This shows that you’re interested in hearing about their day, and it’s a great way to start a conversation.
- Smile: A simple smile can really brighten someone’s day and make them feel appreciated.
- Say something positive: If you see something positive about the person, whether it’s their shoes or their energy, let them know! A little bit of positivity can go a long way.
- Make eye contact: Don’t be afraid to make eye contact with strangers. It’s a great way to show that you’re interested in talking to them.
- Be yourself: The best way to connect with someone is to just be yourself. So relax and enjoy getting to know the people you meet!
- Be confident: Confidence is always attractive, so stand tall and proud when you’re talking to someone new.
- Wave or give a thumbs up: Sometimes, a simple gesture is all you need to show that you’re friendly. Waving or giving a thumbs-up are both great options.
- Tell How pleasant meeting them is: Complimenting someone on their being pleasant is a great way to show you enjoyed the encounter and would like to have more positive interactions in the future.
- Whatever you do, don’t be afraid to be friendly: A little bit of kindness goes a long way!
“Have A Good Day” Inspired By Fairy Tales
When you think of “fairy tales,” chances are you think of “Once upon a time.” But that’s not the only way to start a fairy tale. In fact, there are a number of different ways to say “good day” in a fairy tale. Here are a few examples:
1. Have the best day ever!
From Rapunzel (Tangled)
2. Make all your dreams come true!
3. You’re never too old (or young) to chase your dreams!
From The Princess and the Frog
4. Sometimes, people might not see how great you are… but that doesn’t mean you should give up!
From The Little Mermaid
5. You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem.
From Winnie the Pooh
6. Believe in yourself, and anything is possible!
From The Lion King
7. Today is a new day… make it a good one!
From Sleeping Beauty
8. Don’t let anyone else control your happiness… only YOU can do that!
9. Never give up, no matter how hard things get!
10. Just keep swimming… just keep swimming!
From Finding Nemo
11. Sometimes, the best things come in small packages!
From Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
12. You’re never too old for a little bit of magic!
From Beauty and the Beast
13. It’s okay to be a little different… that’s what makes you special!
From The Little Mermaid
14. Never lose faith in yourself, and you’ll never lose your way!
15. It’s okay to be scared… but don’t let that stop you from chasing your dreams!
From The Lion King
Have A Good Day In Other Languages
In English, we have a variety of ways to say “good day.” We can say “hello,” “hi,” or even just “hey.” But what about other languages? Here are ten different ways to say “good day” in other languages:
- Bonjour: In French
- Guten Tag: In German
- Hello: In English
- Ciao: In Italian
- Hola: In Spanish
- Buenos dias: In Spanish
- Namaste: In Hindi
- Konnichiwa: In Japanese
- Annyeonghaseyo: In Korean
- Assalam u Alaikum: In Urdu
- Olá: In Portuguese
- Ahoj: In Czech
- Witaj: In Polish
- Labdien: In Latvian
- Sveiki: In Lithuanian
Funny Ways To Say Have a Good Day By Memes
While some people like to start their day with a cup of coffee or a run, others prefer to ease into the morning with a good laugh. If you fall into the latter category, you’re in luck: there’s no shortage of funny ways to say good day memes online.
Whether you’re looking for a silly pun or a clever play on words, there’s sure to be a meme that speaks to you. And if you’re not in the mood for laughter first thing in the morning, never fear – these memes can also be enjoyed later in the day. So go ahead and start your day with a smile – after all, it’s the best way to greet the world.
1. Wazzaa Up Baby
2. Bear Greeting For You
3. Try Not To Use Your AK
4. Okay Man, Have A Great Day
5. Smirking Dog Greetings
Funny Ways To Say Have A Good Day From Movies
Sometimes, all you need to brighten someone’s day is a simple message. And what could be better than a message from your favorite movie character? Here are some of the best (and funniest) ways to say “have a good day” from the silver screen:
- “May the force be with you.” (Star Wars)
- “Live long and prosper.” (Star Trek)
- “I’ll be back.” (The Terminator)
- “Hakuna matata.” (The Lion King)
- “Keep smiling.” (The Notebook)
- “Don’t worry, be happy.” (Bobby McFerrin)
- “Have a great day!” (Napoleon Dynamite)
- “Carpe diem.” (Dead Poet’s Society)
- “Today is a good day to try.” (The Princess Bride)
- “Make it a great day!” (Jerry Maguire)
We hope you enjoyed our list of funny ways to say have a good day! Whether you’re looking for a way to make your co-workers smile or want to add some levity to your child’s day, these phrases are sure to do the trick. And, if you’re feeling adventurous, why not try out one of the foreign phrases on the list? You might just make someone’s day.
- Funny Ways To Say Have a Good Day
- Funny Ways To Say Drunk
- Funny Ways To Answer The Phone
- Funny Ways To Say I Love You
- Funny Ways To Say Goodnight
- Funny Ways To Answer Spam Calls
Samra has completed her master’s in literature & loves to write about topics that piques her interests. Here, she is working on exploring that importance of things that matters to her.