It’s that time of year again! The time when families get together and friends exchange gifts. But it’s also the time for some good old-fashioned fun! If you’re looking to add a little extra laughter to your holiday season, why not try trolling your loved ones?
There’s always someone who could enjoy a solid prank, and these trolling experts really know how to get the last laugh every year. Besides, if you have to get them a gift you may as well make them work for it, right? So go ahead and set the bar high – your loved ones will thank you for it in the end. Who knows, you might even start a new family tradition!
50 Funny Ways To Wrap A Gift
One of the best things about giving gifts is coming up with creative ways to wrap them. If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are 50 funny ways to wrap a gift:
1. Use a map of the recipient’s hometown.
2. Turn the gift into a piñata.
3. Cover the box in wrapping paper, then duct tape it shut.
4. Decorate with silly stick figures or cartoon characters.
5. Glue googly eyes to the outside of the box.
7. Cover the box in wrapping paper, then add duct tape in a random pattern.
- Funny Ways To Say I Miss You
- Funny Ways To Save Money
- Funny Ways To Ask A Girl Out
- Funny Ways To Quit Your Job
8. Use old newspapers or magazines to wrap the gift.
9. Get creative with shapes and cut the wrapping paper into something unique.
10. Write a funny message on the wrapping paper.
11. Cover the box in brown paper and decorate it with sharpie markers.
12. Use old fabric or scarves to wrap the gift.
13. Wrap the gift in multiple layers of wrapping paper.
14. Create a puzzle out of the wrapping paper and make the recipient put it together to open the gift.
15. Cover the box in wrapping paper, then add a layer of bubble wrap.
16. Wrap the gift in aluminum foil.
17. Use old receipts or tickets to wrap the gift.
18. Wrap the gift in a pillowcase.
19. Decorate the box with glitter or sequins.
20. Paint the box with acrylic or spray paint.
21. Cover the box with contact paper.
22. Wrap the gift in a trash bag.
23. Use old wrapping paper to wrap the gift.
24. Decoupage pictures or magazine cutouts onto the box.
25. Make a collage out of different wrapping papers.
26. Use fabric paint to decorate the box.
27. Cover the box in black paper and use white chalk to draw a design.
28. Use washi tape to decorate the box.
29. Wrap the box in clear cellophane so you can see the gift inside.
30. Decorate with pom poms or other small trinkets.
31. Cover the box in duct tape.
32. Wrap the gift in teacher appreciation week wrapping paper.
33. Use brown paper and string to wrap the gift like a parcel.
34. Draw images directly onto the box with a permanent marker.
35. Cover the box with self-adhesive vinyl.
36. Use old t-shirts to wrap the gift.
37. Cover the box with butcher paper.
38. Wrap the box in a scarf.
39. Wrap the box in a bandana.
40. Use washi tape to make a design on kraft paper.
41. Cover the box in paper and then use a stapler to attach smaller gifts to the outside.
42. Use a paper bag to wrap the gift.
- Funny Ways To Announce Pregnancy
- Funny Ways To Say Happy Birthday
- Funny Ways To Say Goodbye
- Funny Ways To Die
- Funny Ways To Say Merry Christmas
43. Cover the box with fabric and use a hot glue gun to attach it.
44. Wrap the box in burlap.
45. Use a ribbon to make a bow on top of the gift.
46. Attach a balloon to the top of the gift.
47. Cover the box with paper and use a hole punch to make designs.
48. Use yarn or twine to wrap the gift.
49. Wrap the box in leather or pleather.
50. Use washi tape to make a design on black paper.
10 Funny Tips To Wrap A Gift
It’s the holiday season, and you’re scrambling to find the perfect gifts for your loved ones. But what if those gifts could be even more perfect? With a little creativity, you can take your gift wrapping to the next level with these 10 funny tips to wrap a gift.
1. Get personal:
One of the best things about giving gifts is making them personal. Sure, you can just pick up a generic gift wrap at the store, but it’s so much more fun to get creative and use something that will really make the recipient smile.
That’s why we love the idea of using a family photo or inside joke as wrapping paper. It’s a great way to add a personal touch to your gift, and it’s sure to get a laugh from the recipient. Plus, it’s a great way to use up those old photos that are just sitting around gathering dust. So if you’re looking for a fun and unique way to wrap a gift, this is definitely the way to go.
2. Spoof a classic:
If you’re looking for a unique and funny way to wrap a gift, try using a newspaper or comic book. This will definitely get your recipient’s attention, and it’s sure to generate some laughs. Just be sure to choose a publication that is appropriate for the occasion.
For example, wrapping a child’s birthday present in the comics section of the newspaper is likely to be a hit, but using the business section might not be quite as well received. Regardless, this is a great way to add a personal touch to your gift-giving, and it’s sure to be remembered long after the present has been opened.
3. Make it meaningful:
Everyone knows the feeling of excitement that comes with receiving a present. But what about the joy of giving? One way to make gift-giving even more special is to take the time to write a thoughtful message on the wrapping paper.
Whether it’s a few words of encouragement, a shared inside joke, or simply “I love you,” taking the time to express your feelings will add an extra layer of meaning to your gift. And who knows? Your heartfelt message just might be the thing that brings a smile to your loved one’s face on even the darkest of days.
4. Go wild:
When it comes to gift-giving, presentation is everything. No one wants to receive a poorly wrapped present, so take the time to make your package look its best. One way to add a personal touch is to use patterned or brightly-colored wrapping paper.
This will help your gift stand out from the rest. You can also try using unconventional materials, such as butcher paper or even fabric. With a little creativity, you can make any gift look amazing. So don’t be afraid to go wild when wrapping your next present.
5. Think outside the box:
Everyone knows the standard way to wrap a gift: find a box that’s roughly the right size, wrap it in paper, and tape it shut. But if you’re looking for something a little more creative, there are plenty of other options.
For instance, you could try wrapping a cylindrical object in a length of fabric or using a pretty scarf as wrapping paper. You could also get creative with the shape of the box itself – instead of using a rectangular box or placing your gift in a decorated basket.
And if you’re really struggling to find the perfect wrapping solution, you can always just put your gift in a bag and call it done.
6. Have fun with it:
Giving a gift is always more fun when the packaging is creative and unique. If you’re looking for a way to add a personal touch to your gift-giving, try some of these funny tips for wrapping a gift. Stick googly eyes or other playful accessories on your wrapped package.
You can also write a funny message on the wrapping paper. If you’re really feeling creative, try making your own wrapping paper using paint or markers. Whatever you do, make sure your gift stands out from the rest!
7. Put it all together:
There are all sorts of ways to make a gift look extra special. One way is to use ribbons, bows, and other embellishments. This will add some extra color and flair to your gift, making it stand out from the rest. Another way to make your gift look great is to use unique wrapping paper.
This can be anything from comic book paper to pretty scrapbook paper. Whatever you choose, make sure it is something that the recipient will love. Finally, don’t forget the card! A personal message is the perfect way to finish off your gift. So whatever you do, put some thought into it and have fun!
8. Make them work for it:
If you really want to give your friends and family a good laugh, try wrapping their gifts in a way that makes them work for it. For example, you could create a scavenger hunt, with each clue leading them to the next until they finally find the gift. Or, you could wrap the gift in several layers, each one more difficult to get through than the last.
9. Keep it simple:
When it comes to gift-giving, sometimes less is more. A simple design can be just as eye-catching as a more elaborate one, and it’s often easier (and faster) to execute. Plus, a fuss-free approach is often more budget-friendly.
So next time you’re wrapping a gift, try keeping things nice and simple. A few well-placed embellishments can go a long way, and you’ll probably find that the process is much less stressful (not to mention, you’ll have more time to enjoy the party!)
10. Don’t forget the finishing touches:
Sometimes, it’s the little things that make the biggest difference. When it comes to gift-giving, that means taking the time to write a thoughtful message in a card. A beautiful card can really make a wrapped gift complete.
It shows that you care about the recipient and took the time to pick out something special just for them. Plus, it’s a nice way to add a personal touch to your gift.
7 Funny Ways To Wrap Christmas Gift
Christmas is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start thinking about gifts! If you’re like most people, you probably have a list of people you need to buy gifts for, and you may be struggling to come up with something that is both unique and thoughtful. In addition, you may be trying to save money this year, which can make finding the perfect gift even more difficult.
One way to save money and still give a great gift is to wrap your own gifts. This may seem like a daunting task, but it’s actually quite easy, and you can get creative with it! Here are a few funny ways to wrap Christmas gifts:
1. Put It In The Christmas Stocking
This is a great way to save on wrapping paper and still have your gift look festive. Simply stuff your gift into a Christmas stocking and hang it up. Your recipient will be sure to get a good laugh when they see their stocking stuffed with a present!
2. Use Christmas Patterned Duct Tape
If you want to get really creative with your wrapping, try using Christmas-patterned duct tape. This is a great way to add some personality to your gifts and make them stand out from the rest. You can find this tape at most craft stores.
3. Make A Bow Out Of Tinsel
Tinsel is a great way to add some sparkle to your gifts. Simply make a bow out of tinsel and attach it to your gift. This is a quick and easy way to dress up any gift, and it will definitely make it stand out under the tree.
4. Use Ornaments As Gift Toppers
If you’re looking for a unique way to top your gifts, try using Christmas ornaments. This is a great way to add some personality to your gifts and make them truly one-of-a-kind. You can find Christmas ornaments at most craft stores.
5. Wrap It In A Blanket
This may seem like an odd way to wrap a gift, but it’s actually quite practical. Simply wrap your gift in a blanket and tie it with a ribbon. This is a great way to keep your gift warm and also add some extra padding.
- Funny Ways To Tell Your Husband You’re Pregnant
- Funny Ways To Come Out
- Funny Ways To Introduce Yourself
- Funny Ways To Start A Conversation
6. Use Christmas Lights
Christmas lights are a great way to add some extra festive flair to your gifts. Simply wrap your gifts in string lights and plug them in. Your gifts will definitely stand out under the tree!
7. Make A Bow Out Of Ribbon
If you’re looking for a creative way to wrap your Christmas gifts this year, why not try making bows out of ribbon? It’s a simple process that anyone can do, and it’ll add a unique touch to your presents. Just make sure to space the bows out evenly so they look uniform. You can also use different colors of ribbon to create a more festive look. Once you’re finished, your gifts will be sure to stand out under the tree!
What can I use instead of wrapping paper for Christmas?
There are a number of ways that you can use something other than wrapping paper for your Christmas presents. You can use old newspapers or magazines, brown craft paper, reusable gift bags, or even recycled materials like fabric scraps or ribbons. Get creative and see what you can come up with!
How do you disguise a present?
There are many ways to disguise a present, depending on what you are trying to achieve. You could wrap the present in plain paper and tie it with a string, making it look like a parcel.
Or you could put the present in a box and wrap it in patterned paper, making it look like a gift. If you want to be really creative, you could even make your own wrapping paper using stencils or stamps. Whatever you do, make sure the disguise is good enough to fool the recipient!
How do you wrap a gift like a popper?
To wrap a gift like a popper, first, fold the top and bottom edges of the wrapping paper towards the center so that they meet in the middle. Next, take the left and right edges of the paper and fold them towards the center as well, again making sure that the edges meet in the middle.
Finally, roll up the paper from the bottom towards the top, making sure that it is snug against the gift. When you get to the top, simply fold over the remaining paper and tuck it under the bottom of the roll. Voila! Your gift is now wrapped like a popper!
How to make it hard to unwrap the gift?
There are a few ways to make it hard to unwrap the gift. One way is to use tape that is difficult to remove, such as duct tape or packing tape. Another way is to use a lot of tapes, making them time-consuming to remove.
Finally, you can make the paper itself difficult to tear by using cardboard or wrapping paper that is thicker than usual. If you really want to make it hard to unwrap the gift, try using all of these methods!
If you want to add some extra laughter and fun to gift-giving this holiday season, try out one of these funny ways to wrap a present. From using alternative materials like duct tape or tinfoil to coming up with clever ways to make it hard to unwrap the gift, there are plenty of options to choose from. So get creative and have some fun with your gift-giving this year!
- Funny Ways To Make Money
- Funny Ways To End A Letter
- Funny Ways To Say Good Luck
- Funny Ways To Give Money
- Funny Ways To Say Happy Anniversary
- Funny Ways To Say Happy Father’s Day
Samra has completed her master’s in literature & loves to write about topics that piques her interests. Here, she is working on exploring that importance of things that matters to her.